For a busy kitchen, a dishwasher must be up to the task of delivering the wash result your team needs in an efficient, safe manner. It must be capable of handling vast volumes of dishware fast, while powering through stubborn stains with ease.
Operators in all types of commercial kitchens have learned that reliability of supply of service and spare parts, along with easy and safe operation, is essential to keep downtime to a minimum and WH&S optimal.
The FI 750 Electromechanical Upright Commercial Dishwasher from Norris has been designed to specifically address these issues, while delivering the same quality performance, durability and reliability we’ve been known for since 1954.
Ongoing unreliability in supply of electronics, coupled with the rising costs of control boards, has forced equipment pricing up across the industry. The introduction of the FI range means prices can be kept down, making them more affordable.
This machine provides easy operation and has a HUGE usable wash height of 460mm. The option to add a steam condenser makes it perfect where extraction hoods are not available or possible to install, providing sufficient mechanical ventilation to comply with Australian Standard 1668.2.
The Norris “Built-to-Last” philosophy is as strong as ever, future-proofing your kitchen by creating no-fuss cleaning with improved WH&S and low energy costs.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labour (5 years on the entire machine available – conditions apply)
- Made tough in our factory in Caves Beach NSW
- Robust 304 Stainless steel handmade cabinet
- Heating boiler made from Type 316 stainless steel
- Stainless steel wash and rinse arms
- Large 304 Stainless Steel Filters / Scrap Trays
- Electromechanically Controlled Operation
- Connects to cold water
- Robust 880W German Wash Pump
- Reliable European heating elements made from Incoloy®825, resistant to corrosion and cracking – elements last longer
- Ergonomic pass-through dishwasher
- Recirculating wash system
- 90 sec Cycle
- Three phase power connection
- Hood safety cut out switch
- Rinse temperature controlled by thermostop function for sanitation compliance
- Useable wash height 460mm – one of the largest on the market
- Drain pump for easy installation
- No Stem pipe = safe, easy operation, improved WH&S
- Easy servicing access
- Optional steam condenser available
If you would like to start enjoying the benefits of a quality Norris dishwasher, why not give one of our representatives a call on 1800 803 569. We will gladly take the time to go through your options and help you select the right washer for your business.